LAN websense

wow, your such a moron.... read!!! This is what you said "The last admin i talked to informed me they have websence installed by the ISP for the company, it's on the server where their t1 lines connect." I replyed "Yes, on a remote machine." ... Which i will put it down into words you will understand, ... As your topic said quote "it's on the server where their t1 lines connect" I'm saying yes, its on a local machine.

Does that break it down for you? I would hope so... I wouldnt want your sissy certifications to go to waste.

Btw, Dont ever get a attitude towards me. I'm quite nasty and i've been known to steal peoples jobs from them. Just a heads up.

pcmxkeith said:
wow, your such a moron.... read!!! This is what you said "The last admin i talked to informed me they have websence installed by the ISP for the company, it's on the server where their t1 lines connect." I replyed "Yes, on a remote machine." ... Which i will put it down into words you will understand, ... As your topic said quote "it's on the server where their t1 lines connect" I'm saying yes, its on a local machine.

Does that break it down for you? I would hope so... I wouldnt want your sissy certifications to go to waste.

Btw, Dont ever get a attitude towards me. I'm quite nasty and i've been known to steal peoples jobs from them. Just a heads up.

You can't even state your point correctly, "I replyed "Yes, on a remote machine." ... Which i will put it down into words you will understand, ... As your topic said quote "it's on the server where their t1 lines connect" I'm saying yes, its on a local machine."

Besides, this is all comming from a kid who claimed to own an ISP at age 16, stop trying to prove yourself...your wasting your time. And for some reason i have a feeling you are a little envious of my certificates....especialy with your cisco logo...are you just now taking the CCNA classes?

And about stealing my job, the ISP i work for can see through some BS kid who talks himself up.

Nope, no need for certifications. I know what i need to know inorder to suceed in my fields. Btw, keep it up and you will be out of these forums.

You can know what you need to know, but my certificates raise my pay...which i have to say is quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom