Getting it accross?

I vote we get the next person that asks how to hack to download a ssh client and have them try to logon as root somewhere that'll take legal actions against them?

ok i just wanted to be cocky i know hacking is illegal but only when that knowledge is put to the test and you use it.theres nothing illegal in having knowledge.

RewtGuy said:
I vote we get the next person that asks how to hack to download a ssh client and have them try to logon as root somewhere that'll take legal actions against them?

lol, here here

the best thing that you can do with spammers is ignore them. just remove the post or do not reply to them.
In this case with the "script kiddies" trying to learn hacking techniques...I think that they should just be ignored and eventually the message will be out.
Being left clueless is the worst thing you can do to these pukes.Anything else would give them a rise.

Dear Steven,

I personally believe that if we want to make sure this forum stays as 'pure' as it should, a policy should be introduced: 1st hacking question: warned.
2nd hacking question: expelled.

This is one hard way to make sure that all who use this forum benefit from all who use it. The world is so corrupt with stupid things - lets try and make this 1 better. I once asked a hacking question myself, but i quickly learnt my lesson and learnt to respect the importance of this forum.

If people want hacking assistance, they should try outside the forum - fine, people are trained to hack, but this is not in the forums policy. hacking is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom