new support website, and announcing a new partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad mistake, make sure you keep the following, all paypal transactiosn, all msn convos, takes screen shots and makes sure you give copys of them to friends, amke sure you stay in control of your stuff and let it no where near them

you made a badmistake but we all must learn some people are just twats

matt said:
bad mistake, make sure you keep the following, all paypal transactiosn, all msn convos, takes screen shots and makes sure you give copys of them to friends, amke sure you stay in control of your stuff and let it no where near them

you made a badmistake but we all must learn some people are just twats

what on earth are you going on about plz?

matt said:
still looking to be banned?

Funnily enough, that applies to you and anyone else who decides to bring this whole domain drudgery up again around here. If you're gonna bicker and bitch, do it at CTF.net, last time I checked they need all the members and posts they can get.

You may think that I won't give a warning to a fellow staff member, well, this is it, and the same applies to pcmxkieth and anyone else who tries to bring it up; Leave the shit at the door when you login. I've seen 3 threads where this moaning from both of you has ruined them in the past ... 5 minutes. Keep this out of CF.org, and let other peoples threads be posted in by people who actually do want to help.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom