wep crack in windows

computergen you sre so anti-hacking
you keep mouthing off aboput how crap it is, so you must of tryed it and i need your help to get the scholl admins password pls

I am trying to do the same thing but I can't find a cracker thats working with windows xp. Can someone help me please?

josh_646 said:
computergen you sre so anti-hacking
you keep mouthing off about how crap it is, so you must of tryed it and i need your help to get the scholl admins password pls

i agree with computergen you have done nothing but talk about hacking and we keep telling you that you will not be able to do yet you keep posting please stop!

i suggest you read the forum rules before posting anymore posts.

I have a D-link DWL 510 network card, does anyone know if that card can do WEP cracking?

ok FIRST OFF

don't be posting crap like this here.

2) The admins have ur IPs, and you can easily be prosecuted.

3) Don't trying stupid stuff like this, cause i can def see where this is leading to.

4) if someone is gonna post about this and reply saying i should keep to myself or some other smart remark, i'll tell u this one thing: Where do u want to end up in 5 years?

5) I believe the FORUM RULES state you shouldn't talk about this stuff here.

Somone needs to get a moderator on thhis board and get these ppl locked down or banned. This not ''cool'' whatsoever, damn kids nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom