Can Any Body Help Me Hack My Mates Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh_646

Solid State Member
I Need Help To Learn How To Hack My Mates Computer Just For Fun Is There Any One Brave Enouth To Tell Me How To Do It. It On A School Network

Why not? It's a secuirty/hacking topic. Why would educating this poor fella be so bad? If they didn't want people to tell other people how to hack, they would have a rule against it right?

josh_646, it's unlikely you'll recieve any help here. A lot of the people have negative attitudes towards people who want to hack out of spite.

"Please note that we can't active promote, discuss hacking scripts with ilegal intentions."
Thats in the Description of the "Security/Hacking" Category. This would be illegal as it is hacking meaning we can't discuss hacking.

dont worry me and my mate are doing it for the fun of it we just wana know and were doing it on his computer, so its nothing illegal. but if no one wants to help me so be it but i'll find out some were else so can some one just save me the time.

Computergen said:
"Please note that we can't active promote, discuss hacking scripts with ilegal intentions."
Thats in the Description of the "Security/Hacking" Category. This would be illegal as it is hacking meaning we can't discuss hacking.

thanks for backing me up mate

Listen the point of this forums is to talk about what you have had happen to you and how you've been hacked and how to prevent it not to teach you how to hack. That would be plain stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom