Very Good Site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you just dont give up do you i said I ask'd for it to be closed can you not read but hey what ever keep posting here I am done with you like a old pair of shoes....

Ohh lah la.

Do I look bothered? You were the person who got it wrong in the first place. You were the person who disagreed with a member who has been here for a year. You were the person who thought you were a moderator and could control other members.

huh did I miss something here,who did I disagree with since there has been 2 people here that has posted you and I WOW I think you are a fry short of a happy meal so then who was i trying to control i seem'd to have missed that one also....LOl your funny.....

If I am a fry short of a happy meal (not that I always think about food unlike some countries and people), then I am glad I don't live anywhere near America, because you are dangerous.

You know what? You are a true American, thinking of nothing but yourself. There are some great Americans, some of them visit this forum, but not you. You can't think of anything but yourself, and you will do anything to get your own way, you asshole. Any mods feel free to ban me, but I was just speaking my opinion which I am entitled to. This member has shown no respect to me, so I will not show any respect to him.

you got to give respect to get it and from the looks of it here you have given none so you will get none thanks for the nice words.....

hmm... both of you havent shown respect to each other ,but in all fairness Masahiro you started it. Also, trying to tie into him being a jerk to you (since you were a jerk to him) with his nationality is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom