IT Support

S

smurkey

hi all, i used the services of an excellent IT support company the other day, had a problem with spyware and viruses on my pc and they sorted em out... i know there are a few forum members here with problems regarding software so i thought i'd recommend them since they did such a good job for me.. www.computing-elite.com

:)

I'd rather remove the spyware with the free tools and get all the help I need from the helpful forum members!

it's not just for spyware removal though, they also make custom built machines and fix anything wrong with your computer/network....

but you're right for spyware i guess most users can just use downloaded software.. if they know how to.

People here can fix and help fix other computers, many build their own and Athlon64fx has her own computer building busniess, but people like you are great for the novices that don't know their e-mail from their hard drive :D

Masahiro said:
People here can fix and help fix other computers, many build their own and Athlon64fx has her own computer building busniess, but people like you are great for the novices that don't know their e-mail from their hard drive :D

excellent :)

thankyou keith, i'm just looking at your company website at the moment. very nice. I wonder if you have any tips or advice you can give me as you have probably noticed i've just started out with this computer services/repair venture.

Back
Top Bottom