Needs uber-Help

www.futuregencomputers.com well first off all the sections should have the same template to match. it should really be done in php but i dont no any. we need more tutorials seeing as how we have none and we need more members on the forums.

post if u like or dont

That site sucks, in my opinion. It's so plain and simple, Blue and Black, blue and Black....

Until you have made your own site, I don't think you should moan.

Many sites use a set colour scheme. Look at Google - White and blue. Maybe you should go and complain to them?

And personally, your site logo sucks. Green and black make websites look geekish.

your logo is cool, be better when its on a black background

as or the colours lighten it up and make it the same on all pages

Masahiro said:
Until you have made your own site, I don't think you should moan.

Many sites use a set colour scheme. Look at Google - White and blue. Maybe you should go and complain to them?

And personally, your site logo sucks. Green and black make websites look geekish.

JTLYK, I have made my own sites. And that Banner I made, it was for someones site. Let's see you come close to making it on the shop,

Goolgle isn't blue and white. It has like every color in the rainbow for google.

ok first off why dont u all shut the fuck up i wanted you guys to post ur opinions about my site which u did and i thank u for that. this thread isnt gonna turn into another one of CF's flmaing threads. dont be argueing about fuckin google i never wanted my site to even be compared to google. now i have updated the site. no more html. from now on i am using a CMS called e107 it is making the site in html and php making it more dynamic.

Back
Top Bottom