school sucurity networks

illmob_wannabe

Solid State Member
ok, here is my problem, our school runs their entire network through the state, they have recently blocked some stuff that I need access to, I was told if there was anyway I could hack my school's adminstrartion code, that I may be able to get around it without going through the state, if not, what can I do? I really don;t wanna screw with the state again, last time cosrt me, thanks.

why dont you just wait till you get home to browse the sites you want to?? its not worth it.. and for an FYI the school will easily be able to track you... most school districts have millions of dollars invested in their networks so believe me they have ways.

nope, school may think they know who i am but i can easily run this back through there own computers in the main offices, well with a little help, and about home, i just dont have the time, here i do.

ummm no they can find you.. once you login using ur account everything you do is stored no matter how you think your getting around it... soo good luck with that... also routing to the main office computers isnt going to do anything

ok, good point, well is there anyway you think I could at least TRY and find a way around it, and about logging in, we don't have to do that here, the computers are already signed in through the school, and how many people come through in a day and use the same computer I use? a lot, believe me.

try pinging the web address (open command prompt and type "ping" *space* then address), then type the IP in the address bar, it doesn't work everytime but it's worth a try.

yeah, i have tried a proxy server, it didnt respond to anything i did, and the other thing, im not too sure how to open the command promt on here, im still learning, but thanks for your help.

nevermind, I can open with run, -duh- but i dont know how to obtain the ip address for the site i want, and every time i ping it it tells me that
it is not reconized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Back
Top Bottom