Virus restarting my computer.

Daviss

Baseband Member
Hey all.
I just got my internet connection at home and i have a virus problem. As soon as my internet got connected i recived a virus that is restarting my computer. I turn on my PC and after a few minutes it shows a 1 minute countdown till restart. I tried using an antivirus called AntiVir but it doesnt help. ZoneAlarm seems to stop it for a while but i only have the trial version of it and i dont have the money to pay for an antivirus. The virus gets into my computer as soon as i connect to the internet! So formating my HDD doesnt work.

Anyone had any problems like this?
I really need some help please.

yo i had the same problem when i got my internet but is easy to avoid heres what u do:- When the count down box comes up quickly go to start click run and type shutdown A and that should cancel that shut down well it worked for me if it dont work email me and i will see what else i can think of :D

AVG is alright if you dont wanna pay money. But if your willing definitely get norton or zonealarm. dont get mcaffe

what's wrong with mcaffe?

i recently tried reformating a computer and somehow the virus got back on which really fucked with my head. however it came after i logged online with a dialup. the computer did however have mcafee....

Back
Top Bottom