Learn The Box Forums

Genocide

Beta member
Hi everyone, I'm from another friendly board (we are not in competition with this board). Our board is about XBOX, but alos everyhting else you would liek to talk about. We do not limit our memebers to only talk about XBOX. We have several activities and contests, and give ,aways to keep our memebers occupied, but one thing we dont have (YET) is a bunch of members. So i am coming here to advertise our fresh new boards and hoepfully get some new memebrs to join us. here's the link.

http://ltbtest.proboards44.com/index.cgi?board=idyourself&action=display&num=1112104159

or for easier acces type " www.learnthebox.tk " into your browsers. Come give us a visit and if you like it, then please stay with us and help us grow, if you do not like it then :( for us. Thank you for your time.

if you visit us and join, the firs thting you should do is go to "introduce yourself" and tell us about you, and make sure to tell everyone that "Sycko" reffered you. SYCKO

I refuse to look at proboards sites.

I'm fine with CF.
However, the logo looks very nice and looks like a lot of effort has been put into it.Good luck!

Yeah; its a nice logo and a nice site and you obviously know how to style sites - it is a dreadful shame it is on a Proboards Site and you should seriously consider getting an actual Forum; even if it is phpBB. You obviously have the hosting for it already.

Well, i dont see anything wrong with proboards so far....why would you refuse to jsut look at it?lol...but please tell me why You dont like probards, I'm really interested.

Proboards is full of ads. There are plenty of free forum hosts with decent software and no ads.

Well Ads are ok, things need to be paid for, but there are far too many in Proboards :p

For instance; David's YY2, not the best Software in the Universe but its a whole lot better than Proboards.

Back
Top Bottom