Please review my site

beasley

Beta member
i posted my site on here for a review about a month ago. Since then I got some helpful feedback which has helped me re-design my site. If you could say what needs to be improved further it would be helpful thanks.

www.infopages.qualityservers.co.uk

If anyone would be intrested in exchanging links please PM me

thanks

All we ask for in return is that you click on our google ads once a day so we can keep the site online.
Shall I e-mail google and ask them to ban you from adsense? I have already done it to 1 site.

sorry please dont, I didn't realise this wasn't allowed. I have taken it off now. Thanks for warning me though

Well done, I just know that Google do regular checks. When I see it, I warn the webmaster, if nothing is done in a week, I report them to Google.

Advertisers don't pay for their ads to be clicked but not looked at.

leave him alone :mad:

he asked you to review the site not attack him!!! what kind of a welcome is that for a new member?

~~ about your website ~~

Your text is not in the box correctly so when i resize the page the white next mixes with the background you might want to make a text box for that text.

BTW i was going to click all Google ads but where are they?

Netlight just did a good thing believe it or not

have you ever read googles TOS technoman?

It's better that he is warned now whilst there is not much money on his account (I assume) than to be near getting the cheque and losing all of it because you are banned.
You may only label your ads with things like "Sponsered Ads" or "Advertisments"

no need to get into an argument guys thanks technoman for the feedback and thanks netlight for warning me about the ads

Yeah. The graphic centers itself on the page, but the text doesn't. If you resize the page the text won't move to the middle but the graphic will. Or mabye the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom