How do i get saved passwords?

rev

Beta member
On some programs in my computer my passwords are saved, some of which i have forgot, where about my computer would i find the passwords, and what program would i use to decrypt it (im guessing i would have to do that?!) .. Thanks

decoding?

ok so, ive got thus far in my quest...
****aim 5.x****

HKEY_CURRENT_USER
software
america online
AOL instant messenger
currentversion
users
"screenname"
login

this is what i think needs to be decoded .. from what ive read its something about hash value.. i'm not pretending to know really what im talking about when it comes to this.. could some one help me please!

TKxZkzHnJHpEyeokSV6J2YAf5sKFJucliZgckj1RgjI=

Here's an example..

Yrgd8If/zs9L/e2S7YhkwWK4HfCH/87PS/3tku2IZME=

will equal the password = "1016388"

If you dont know how to decode it, maybe you would know what language it is? That would help me too..

dont really know if this helps me any.. maybe someone could help me with this?

so ive got a program that changed the reg hash into md5 hash.. which looks like this

REGISTRY HASH = Yrgd8If/zs9L/e2S7YhkwWK4HfCH/87PS/3tku2IZME=
MD5 HASH = 4CAC599331E7247A44C9EA24495E89D9

anything?

Its Hashed. You can decode Hashes, AOL does it when it checks your password but you'd have to write the decoder yourself. Its not in a language of sorts.

There used to be a program called Revalation that would reveal Windows passwords.

You had to have the Pass saved, and have access to the machine that it was on. basically you opened the program it was saved in and moved a courser over the pass word... it would decrypt it for you..

Not sure if this will help or not.

I guess i assumed that the system would have to be owned by the user.

It did not work for Windows passwords, so you could not crack and admin password for instance. It could only be used on third party software.

rev said:
On some programs in my computer my passwords are saved, some of which i have forgot, where about my computer would i find the passwords, and what program would i use to decrypt it (im guessing i would have to do that?!) .. Thanks

Why do you want to learn the theory of decrypting in your life when such things are said to be illegal, if you want to really decode them then goto c:\windows\ directory and make a search on SAM file and just pass it to us, i hope i will decode it for you dear, but remember it will just say the windows pass and not the one used for other applications......i mean and you should understand it.

Back
Top Bottom