Defragmenting?

alguyp said:
Well,

My cousin said that defragmenting is used for clearing history. And he said that when you defragment, it overclocks your computer and causes it to overheat, and possibly cause a fire. I called Intel, and DFi, and they said that he was right. Well, I am just a newbie, so what should do? Also, My friend is selling a defragged hard drive.. A 40 Gigubyte harddrive for sale for 85. It comes complete defragged and ready to go.

What chall think?

lol, that ia bull sh*t

alguyp said:
Well,

My cousin said that defragmenting is used for clearing history. And he said that when you defragment, it overclocks your computer and causes it to overheat, and possibly cause a fire. I called Intel, and DFi, and they said that he was right. Well, I am just a newbie, so what should do? Also, My friend is selling a defragged hard drive.. A 40 Gigubyte harddrive for sale for 85. It comes complete defragged and ready to go.

What chall think?

a fire? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

tell ur friend a 40 gigabyte drive is not worth 85 dollars and no one will buy it. i've gotten 80 gb harddrives for like 30 bucks. also, did ur friend format the drive? cuz u really shouldn't sell a hard drive without formatting...

Back
Top Bottom