help me get someone back

george2

Daemon Poster
someone on msn that i know has put stuff about me in that no-one should know in their nickname.
can someone tell me how i can change this without having to hack msn just her account

I don't understand what you mean, is someone impersonating you? Contact hotmail about this. That is what I did and they are very helpful.

Yeah; you can't even change it with Hacking Hotmail - because the Hotmail Servers don't hold the Nicknames.

Be nice :D Or go to their house and change it; but they will still be able to change it back.

David Lindon said:
I don't understand what you mean, is someone impersonating you? Contact hotmail about this. That is what I did and they are very helpful.

Well david... i have tryed to do business and get to the bottom of some crap they really dont help! :(

meh thanx for the help i'll just be nice i guess i didn't really do anything much i don't think well anyway thanx

what you might want to try ... is to contact hotmail and tell them "give them the girls hotmail e-mail" that this person is spreading personal information about me without my consent. And if theres anyway they could send her a warning or block her account.

Back
Top Bottom