how do i hack forums?

thrustan

BSOD
well, not really hack, just *snoop*.

there are forums that only allow registered members to view the contents. i would like to view their contents as a ghost or guest.

i know it is not hard signing up for a forum. but i find it troublesome to sign up, fill in the registration. wait for my e-mail for 2 minutes, or 3 days if it needs to be manually approved. then finally login only to find out it is a small or lousy community and not much goes around. as days pass, my e-mail address is registered to third party spam.

EDIT: Bah, typo

That is the stupidest question ever. What forums? Also start at something easier then forums. my first was an australian yacht club site.

Well you could definitely try learning the basics of the internet first. Try googling it too. There are so many things about just "hacking" random things. Don't be a script kiddie, actually take the time to learn the stuff. It takes a while but it is well worth it.

i heard that someone hacked the Busted website and wrote stuff all over it implying they were gay (hey i think they're crap, may be they're gay as well) how would I do that, is it really difficult?

i think it is the stupidest thing in the world to even think of comming in a computer assistance and information forum and ask people how to hack and be a peeping tom i mean cmon its CALLED WWW.GOOGLE.COM you use and you might learn a little something...

i tried google and found what i was looking for! i am going to help others by telling them to use google! thank you so much!

he wanted help on how to snoop around a forum, so he asks how on a forum (idiot)

and i take it by snoop he went look into the staff areas

Back
Top Bottom