How come there aren't real guides on hacking?

Windex1

In Runtime
I understand hacking is illegal. No duh, but where is the educational part going to come in?

If I have two computers with two different IP addresses and one is over in nevada constantly on and one is what i'm typing on right now, how do i hack into my own computer with just knowing the IP address?

Are there any real guides on hacking?

All i know is that you need an IP Address of some sorts and you need to get into a port but i don't know much more than that.

There are guides...do a intesive google search..besure to have your firewall up as these sites like to hack you and dont piss the hackers off or you willbe sorry. (seriously, no joke)

Hacking is usually for the common good, it's cracking you have to watch out for. When hacking you usually find a flaw and tell the company about it so they can fix it. Cracking is when you want passwords for MSN, Yahoo, ect. There is NO ulitmate guide to hacking at all. There are things that claim to be, and there are intro's into it sure, but never a walkthrough or something like that. It is impossible, hackers learn over time and more time, and more time. It isn't something you pick up in a week.

Here is Kevin Mitnicks definition between hacker, cracker, and script kiddie....

Cracker - Someone who knows alot in the fields of security and programming, he writes all of the programs he uses and has a malicious intent. Whether that is theft or destruction.

Hacker - The same thing as Cracker but has no malicious intent.

Script Kiddie - don't bother to learn the technology, but simply download hacker tools to break into computer systems.

Back
Top Bottom