Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop the fighting. i simply cant take the fighting..." *said while holding up a puppy dog*
-will and grace
but seriously though please stop..for me :D

I thought his account was hacked?

And giancarlo.... is there ANYONE on this forum who you haven't said "you're stupid" or "go to hell" to?

I didn't say "you're stupid" All I'm saying is not I'm not going to forgive him. Rakedog, your views of this forum are just about as off as your political views.

Always like to cause problems? Wake up and smell the reality. I didn't cause this.

Do do cause problems...

You should just take abreak from these forums and come back nicer

This forum would probally be less of arguments if you werent here IMHO.

jack22 said:
Do do cause problems...

You should just take abreak from these forums and come back nicer

This forum would probally be less of arguments if you werent here IMHO.

Again No I don't.

In fact I think you should be kicked off these forums.

You know why? You are defending someone who called matt... a "fat fucker".

I think honestly, you should be banned and this forum would be a better place.

I never defended him, i merly said at least he tried to apologize. Thats not defending him. I said at least he said sorry cause you were so goddam negative.

Whine all you want Giancarlo, but none of us (unfortunately for you) are getting banned.

jack22 said:
I never defended him, i merly said at least he tried to apologize. Thats not defending him. I said at least he said sorry cause you were so goddam negative.

No I can't forgive him. He should of thought before he spammed this forum. Look down.. look at all the locked threads.. that just looks very bad! THAT IS MY OPINION. I got mad because this forum was finally starting to calm down. And then you are around here stalking me, attacking me whenever you have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom