Attacked!

I am not like the other Mods here & won't take any shit from anyone here !!

By the way, this was in no means pointed at you ok ?

"Momma didn't raise no fool"

Port scanners are leagal, they are not exclusivly used by so called 'black hat' (meaning malicious -searching for a weakness to exploit) but also by 'grey hat' (meaning sometimes malicious) and 'white hat' (meaning a good person, searching for a weakness to make stronger)...

it's a bit strong to call anyone an idiot for overloking something,

root said:
"Momma didn't raise no fool"

Port scanners are leagal, they are not exclusivly used by so called 'black hat' (meaning malicious -searching for a weakness to exploit) but also by 'grey hat' (meaning sometimes malicious) and 'white hat' (meaning a good person, searching for a weakness to make stronger)...

it's a bit strong to call anyone an idiot for overloking something,
Thankyou root, yes i did forget to put in that part about the grey & wht.

rampagegfx said:
o geeeez....... why are you a Mod.
And i don't think it's any of your buisness why i'm a Mod, i'd keep my comments to my self if i were you also !! I missed one little part about something and i get a *cough dumb ass cough* reply back...huh.

By the way i have helped alot of people on this forum as well as contributed to it, so if ya deside to open descussion , just make shure you can backup what you say to someone you don't know.

and yes, it is legal...to all people who use the program to scan with that i'm aware of. I have a scanner built into my card, and it gives me the I.P address of anyone who scans my ports.

thankx man, i didn't mean to be so blunt, but i just don't like being called an idiot, it's all good now.

Back
Top Bottom