Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilex

Baseband Member
Heres how to hack yahoo accounts:
send an email to :y_mailxxserver01@yahoo.com
in the subject "Lost Password"
in the body:
Server Code=1295## (the ## is the date number ex.00 01 21)
your yahoo id
the first 3 characters of password
yahoo id for pass u want
{LOGIN=4568956FRKHUIT43}
{PASS=4478954GYUFRT834}
INVIS {INVIS=True}
ADMIN {ADMIN=TRUE}
INFO {USER@LINE.4.SEND@LINE.2} {VALIDATE pass.3LET}
Delete Trace {DEL TR.bit}
Delete PASS {DEL.PassTR}
Delete User {DEL.UserTR}
End Server Connection {CUT.SERV.CONN}
TRACE SEND {TRACE.SEND=RECYCLE}

that is all :) it tricks the server and logs in using a back door hack(break in) and gets u the pass!

This Method Is New To Market And Relatively Secret. It Wurks.
If U Dont Believe Me Try It.

y_mailxxserver01@yahoo.com is your email you fucking moron. were not all noobs here. although maybe your right, i mean yahoo isn't very secure or anything, there just one of the most popular sites in the entire world. i'm just surprised yahoo isn't dealing with this problem yet <----sarcasm

If you were saying that Yahoo! isn't secure and not meaning sarcasm..
LMFAO!

If you were.. Good job.

obviously this post is crap hbecause of my other thread saying its impossible

I'm sure this will work. So sure, in fact, that I'm going to send not only my email address & password, but ask all my friends if they will to. This way I can get a whole bunch of passwords!!!
By the way, does anybody know how to hack hotmail or aol, or msn, or paypal, or ebay??? I know you can hack all of these, because one of my friends's cousin's, brother's mother's sister's next door neighboor hacked all of these. He's in jail now. But it's not because he was not smart and got caught, it was because the cops were just looking for something to arrest him for....because they were scared of him and his talents! He can communicate with a modem over the phone line in his jail cell, though.....so it's just gonna be a few more days before he can erase all his records and get out of jail.
I also need someone to teach me to hack (but I'm already so good that people will probably want me to teach them!).

LMFAO....I just had to go off on a sarcastic rant....it had been building up for awhile. Sorry :D

Oh yeah..... HACK THE PLANET!!! lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom