FS: HP Pavilion zv5000/iPod Must go!!!

mariahlullaby

Beta member
Hey,
I am selling a four month old HP Pavilion zv5000 in excellent condition and a used iPod (separately or together). I really need the money ASAP, so let me know an offer (I have suggestions but prices are negotiable...I just want to get them sold). Email me at missmariah27@yahoo.com for pics , questions, or offers. THANKS! Also, look me up on ebay: billie_frank1983.

HP Pavilion zv5000
Specs:
-1 GB of RAM
-3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 processor
-15.4” WXGA Brightview Widescreen display (beautiful and crisp)
-Spacious 80 GB 5400 rpm hard drive
-DVD/CD-R drive
-Integrated WiFi
-USB Wireless Mouse included (Targus)
-5-in-1 media card reader built in!
-Comes with Windows XP Service Pack 2, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) 2003 orignal CD, wireless optical mouse, and all original cables and manuals

I may be willing to throw in a back-pack style carrying case for it (HP brand) and a copy of the Sims Deluxe edition.
Looking at around .

$1500 OBO

I also have an iPod (4G 20 GB) for sale with my name engraved onto the back, two corner chips, other than that good condition. Works perfectly, looks fine, and is being sold with a blue iskin and a leather Belkin case, which both cover up the engraving. Comes with charger, firewire/usb cables, box, CD for Windows, etc.

$170 shipped OBO. Willing to make a deal with the computer!

Hey,
Let me see if any other offers come in for it with the computer. If you can find someone to buy the computer, I'll sell the iPod to you for $140!!!!

Back
Top Bottom