Sir Bill

root

Site Team
Staff member
Bill gates is today awarded an hounarary Kinghthood...

discuss calmly and sensibly...
does bill gates deserve this knighthood...
fair enough he owns a company that has "undoubtably" brought computers into the homes of millions, and his corperation employs thousands...

for his efforts he is paid billions, so... does he deserve further hounor for doing his job?

He built a corporation that employs thousands, and he whether you want to admit it or not has brought innovation to the homes to millions. He does deserve the honor, I believe. Just as much as Mick Jagger. :)

That's not a bad thing....lol. But did he justs get an award or did he get knighted lol...im confused.

Mr. Bill Gates...

As an American, Gates is not entitled to use "Sir" before his name, but he can put the initials KBE - Knight Commander of the British Empire - after his name.

Gates joins a roster of American knights that includes former presidents Reagan and George H.W. Bush, comedian Bob Hope, retired U.S. Army Gen. Tommy Franks and former Secretary of State Colin Powell.

David Lindon said:
I think he does and I don't think people appreciate what he has done.

i dont think they do either, he deserves the titles, the award, even a country of his own in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom