-.- Why?

DevilHack

Daemon Poster
Why the hell do people hang around in THIS topic more than anything else?!
Are you wanting to learn? This isn't the place.
Are you wanting exploits? This isn't the place.
Are you wanting "advice?" Google is better :p

i hang around this place because i like to point and laugh at really shit n00bs who say "oo i been hacked by a hacker" "i want to be a hacker"

it is quite fun :D btw devilhack i saw u post www.hackthissite.org i am on level 8 but i dont know hardly any unix commands so i couldn't really get very far. there is also www.try2hack.nl i am on level 5 there and cannot get any further!!!! damnit!! i dont have visual basic to open the .exe

and dodi's visual basic decompiler does not work on my computer, meh, a waste of time anyway

dave should make a stick of how people should not ask for hacks and less i say it "how do i hack" jeez dont u just want to smack them in the face :rolleyes:

btw long question of mine! how do i restart xp in command prompt! gaah

DevilHack said:
Why the hell do people hang around in THIS topic more than anything else?!
Are you wanting to learn? This isn't the place.
Are you wanting exploits? This isn't the place.
Are you wanting "advice?" Google is better :p

i can not really see how you have come to the conculsion that if you come to this forum it means you are wanting to hack. i come in here to read about Firewalls and Anti-Spyware products
:p

Maelmord said:
i hang around this place because i like to point and laugh at really shit n00bs who say "oo i been hacked by a hacker" "i want to be a hacker"

it is quite fun :D btw devilhack i saw u post www.hackthissite.org i am on level 8 but i dont know hardly any unix commands so i couldn't really get very far. there is also www.try2hack.nl i am on level 5 there and cannot get any further!!!! damnit!! i dont have visual basic to open the .exe

and dodi's visual basic decompiler does not work on my computer, meh, a waste of time anyway

dave should make a stick of how people should not ask for hacks and less i say it "how do i hack" jeez dont u just want to smack them in the face :rolleyes:

btw long question of mine! how do i restart xp in command prompt! gaah
Heh I quit HTS a while ago.. Got really.. Really easy.. Then they wiped the fucking database about a year or so ago..
1) Call it *nix.
2) Google :p
try2hack.nl is stupid >.> lol.
and I have no clue o-o, I don't use win32 anymore :p

Hi,
the most people hanging around in here just try to make their system safer and wanna learn how a computer works. To know how to hack isnt a reason to do so, its just funny to know how it works, how people hack and how to manipulate a computer or sth like this. Knowledge is might. People who are shouting "i am a hacker" are just fuckin noobs who downloaded some virii from the net (scriptkiddys).
cya

And we didn't know that? :p
Call them skiddies ;]
Now.
Do you know what you should KNOW to be a "real" "hacker?" To be using some stupid program is not. To be learning from some useless site that lets you "hack" them is not. Hacking is independant. Unless you're in a "group" which most are "skiddies."

Hi,
i never said that i am- or wanna be a hacker... i just said that forums are funny places where u can get some (useful or not) informations about hacking =) . If its useless u can just smile about it and ignore it xD.
cya

there ain't anything wrong with having some fun on them sites :p

did you do any of the encryption challenges devilhack? how do you do level 8 on basic web hacking?

..and HOW DO YOU RESTART XP IN COMMAND PROMPT!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??! :mad:

o-o
when I was on HTS they didn't have encryption challenges.. maybe i'll check them out.. and i forgot what lvl 8 was, refresh me oh mighty hamataro avatar.

hahaha, well i would change it if dav allowed CUSTOM AVS!

aah the good old gay scenarios for hackthissite

Level 8

Sam remains confident that an obscured password file is still the best idea, but he screwed up with the calendar program. Sam has saved the unencrypted password file in /var/www/hackthissite.org/html/missions/basic/8/

However, Sam's young daughter Stephanie has just learned to program in PHP. She's talented for her age, but she knows nothing about security. She recently learned about saving files, and she wrote an script to demonstrate her ability.

Back
Top Bottom