File sharing and priacy

jack22

Fully Optimized
File sharing and iracy

Ok here is a poll and thead to share your views on the matter.

I personally feel it is ok to share music because these people already make millions while some people, like kids, mae little or no money and cant offord music. Some adults can't shell out 20.00 for a CD or pay 1$ a song, it is just too expensive.

Delete, i clicked poll and no poll showed up.

Well, it depends on how you look at it.
Personally, I think that once you buy something (music or software), you should be able to share or copy it, or whatever.
Regardless, I doubt file sharing will ever be stopped. Because hey, most people aren't going to pay for something they can get for free.
Also, as is the case with alot of people, some people would never buy (because of finacial reasons, or whatever) the songs/software they download. Hence, the industry isn't actually losing money....at least not on those people.
But then again, you have to consider, why bother to produce something if you're not gonna get paid for it (other than for the enjoyment of it)?
It's a double edged sword.
All in all though, I'm a strong believer in FREEDOM! So that wins out for me. In other words.....I think it's ok :D

I'm a strong believer in personal responsibility. In this world you must work to make a living. Once you buy a CD, you are allowed to copy it for your own use. You should not share it with your friends and make dozen of couples. File sharing is eroding jobs and killing the livelyhoods of thousands of workers. The industry is in fact losing money, and jobs. Maybe if you people gave a damn about jobs and the fact there may be people with kids who are trying to support themselves you would stop breaking the law.

I think it is wrong. Hey, according to the logic used by P2P filesharers, I can go into a store and start walking out with stuff without paying.. because hey.. it is fair game! :rolleyes:

Your right too, Giancarlo. Like I said...it's all in how you look at it.
And I really do care about people and there jobs.
As to walking into places and walking out without paying??? I'm all for that too! j/k lol :D

How can shoplifting be a good thing in any sense of the word? How you look at it? There is only negative ways to look at it. Quite frankly, I think if you wanna download a bootleg that can't be found on a CD maybe that is fine.. but ripped off CDs... no way...

Ok.

Well when you download a ripped off song.. just think of the poor guys who work for the music industry that could lose their jobs.. think of their families. Maybe you internet shoplifters would have a moment of reflection. What if it was your parents or your uncle whose job is at stake?

Back
Top Bottom