FS: Unlocked AMD 2500+ Barton

Saruji

Solid State Member
Hello, I'm currently selling this beauty, its a week 40 of 03, great chip for overclocking if your into that. If you want pics it is also currently up for sale on ebay

make an offer or just bid, I'll sell for $75 plus shipping, if you also want the Aero7 cooler, then you'll have to pay $10, instead of 5 for shipping ok?

Click here for listing

Pm for any questions

= Saruji =

yes ,8 ill buy it with the aero cooler trouble is i live in uk :S would that be ok? ill payfor shipping oviously

Ok, however one thing before: The problem with transatlantic sales is that the buyer might not get exactly what they where looking for or the item gets damaged during shipment. In both of these cases the shipping takes a long time, back and forth and so on. So I ask two things:
1) Make sure this is what you want, I will provide all info that you wish, I can email pics, giveout info, etc.
2)You'll have to pay for insurance in case that the wonderful US postal service happens to trample all over your processor.

Also, are you a verified pay pal member? Do you have heatwear or an ebay account that I could look for refences?

Thanks,
Saruji.

My heatware account is under that also,
just go to www.heatwear.com and look up my name and see other people from whom i've bought stuff from. Same goes for ebay, however there my name is under Sergeithesaint

Back
Top Bottom