note this plese

Status
Not open for further replies.

athlon64fx

Golden Master
start teating me better on here or I'm laeving. this is final. this is tiring me out and Im getting fed up.

im tired of the ridicule on here,. tired of being flamed. tired of all this crap. its getting very tiresome and I've gotten fed up of everyone doogin and gangin on me.

if anyone wants me to stay let me know. if not im outta here. for good!

You said that "you are trying to be more silly" because of the recent flamewars. That's exactly what we DON'T want. I'm not saying you should leave, but stop double posting/spamming, and check out the Quality of posts announcement that david made.

athlon64fx said:
start teating me better on here or I'm laeving.

im saying one thing
do you think your the Queen or something
and i agree with Rakedog

thats all i have to say
and i wont vote

Liz you know most people want you to stay, but you must lose this attitude of your's...

Bad mouthing the MODS is not going to get you very far, also when you put this Forum down , it does'nt look good..

To sum this up, yes i would like you to stay..I just want you to make an effort of making decent posts, so other's won't ride your butt for it.;)

hmmm,
firstly let me tell you I think threads like this are quiet patheic, I mean if you want to leave then seep of quietly... if you want an ego boost then just ask for it.

that out of the way.

You make good contributions and help ots of people in other areas of the forum. but things do get a little silly around here.
although this particular part of the forum is called a social lounge.
I post on another forum where there is a good way of avoiding problems like this...

firstly they had a seperate serious discussion forum,
then when it became apparant that neither the serious discussion, or te social discussion forums got the fullestattention they deserved the two were merged.
Now, if someone wants to start a serious debate the prefix their post "SD:" (meaning serious discussion).
Its a warning to other people that the discussion will be serious, and as such spamming comments are not appreciated.

if a load of people are so worried about making this place a serious discussion only place, then why not give them a place to make seriou discussio/debate only?
there you can have which AV/OS/FW software is best. anit/pro american government threads... etc,
people can expect explosive and passionate arguments

and have a social lounge where we can discuss things like how much it is snowing, whose birthday it is, what guitar is best etc...

where people can expect light hearted discussion.

/my 2c

I try! ok

nows an emotional time for me since I just moved into a new place, and getting adjusted to my hubby's new job and all this sother stuff makes me care lesser about forum stuff.. you would too.

I try to be everyones freind. ive never ever hurt anyone on here. i give everyone fair chances everywhere! all teh time! I hate being mean. beign mean is like being an intel.

root said:
hmmm,
firstly let me tell you I think threads like this are quiet patheic, I mean if you want to leave then seep of quietly... if you want an ego boost then just ask for it.

that out of the way.

You make good contributions and help ots of people in other areas of the forum. but things do get a little silly around here.
although this particular part of the forum is called a social lounge.
I post on another forum where there is a good way of avoiding problems like this...

firstly they had a seperate serious discussion forum,
then when it became apparant that neither the serious discussion, or te social discussion forums got the fullestattention they deserved the two were merged.
Now, if someone wants to start a serious debate the prefix their post "SD:" (meaning serious discussion).
Its a warning to other people that the discussion will be serious, and as such spamming comments are not appreciated.

if a load of people are so worried about making this place a serious discussion only place, then why not give them a place to make seriou discussio/debate only?
there you can have which AV/OS/FW software is best. anit/pro american government threads... etc,
people can expect explosive and passionate arguments

and have a social lounge where we can discuss things like how much it is snowing, whose birthday it is, what guitar is best etc...

where people can expect light hearted discussion.

/my 2c

excllent idea ROOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom