The ZEN is conquered. Aufwiedersehen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIAN fuckin deserrves it gian fuckin deserves it...........as zen has left cf I am now waiting for CF to reach complete chaos my estimated time before which happens is : 11 minutes

Since that ban was illegal, I registered an interim account and will be in discussions with David Lindon about the lifting of the ban on my account. You can't ban peopel for disagreeing with them. And no computergen, you deserve it.

Computergen said:
O Gian shut the fuck up no one likes you damn get it through ur dense head

No, you stop it. You have no right to talk to people like that around here. This isn't your forum.

I banned you, and I don't care what you have to say asshole. David can ban me, remove MOD, whatever. I am leaving CF because of you and dumbass Rakedog. You can both go fuck one another and burn in Hell!!

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE. You think I went crazy with power? Well Giancarlo, you are about to see what happens when you FUCK WITH THE ZEN BITCH!!! You have been here long enough and flamed one too many people and put me down one too many times. NOW EAT THE OPTERON CANNON AT YOUR FUCKING FACE BIATCH!!!

You're a moron. You shouldn't ban him because he pissed you off. David is just going to unban him as soon as he comes back. You're definately leaving bad impressions.

Here is my going away present for you!! A ban, FOREVER!! ENJOY IT YOU LITTLE FAG!!!! FUCK YOU!!!

Lol, once again... he is going to be unbanned, so you're just wasting efforts, and making your image look very bad.

Then again, because you're leaving you probably don't care... so whatever.

This interim account should be good until then... I sent David Lindon a message about this thread and this is the end of AMD ZEN's moderatorship abilities. Dude, you can't ban me because you just don't like me. That's why you shouldn't of ever been a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom