The ZEN is conquered. Aufwiedersehen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bye.. I'll probably see you around on some other forum someday..

You know.. a more logical solution would be to just step down as a Mod. I don't recall members of this forum hating you as a person. We're simply angry at how you act as a mod.

I'll miss you AMD ZEN but thank god for MSN you were a great mod and knowing your mind you must have a great reason for leaving and we will all miss you.

Bye zen!! your were the first one i noticed on these forums when i began to browse around.. all your knowledge of computers is outstanding and you taught me a lot! Hopefully when we hear from you again you will create a 2nd version of your RIG. Byee

Fuckin AMD ZEN was and still is the greatest thing that fuckin came to CF its not his fault that its going to downhill alot and even David and the mods have got to admit although they are tryign their hardest that its never like it was and ZEN helped many and cf was a family to him and he left it so he must have had good reasoning so everyone just fuck off

You acted immaturely and abused your moderatorship position. You should of admitted responsibility but it seems to have not. It always never is your fucking fault. You people who think he is the best thing to happen to this forum are braindead... he was the worse thing to happen. He literally marked the declined of this forum.

Giancarlo said:
You acted immaturely and abused your moderatorship position. You should of admitted responsibility but it seems to have not. It always never is your fucking fault. You people who think he is the best thing to happen to this forum are braindead... he was the worse thing to happen. He literally marked the declined of this forum.

im a fag love matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom