Networking 100+ Computers start up issue

lol...im sure it is. However I know what i need to know to act as a administrator in my company... i do a fine job therefore i will not remove my signature.

If you read your previous statements in thie thread, it will prove you are no network admin (you lack a lot of knowledge)...at least for a real company.

lmao... real company this is a real company with over 150+ customers so dont give me any of your bullshit

lol, anywho, a REAL administrator doesnt post as much info about their topology as you did...thats a security risk like no other. You remind me of myself when i was 16, i thought i knew a lot more then i did. once i completed a few years in college about networking i looked back and laughed. You may disagree with me now, but you wont in 5 years.

Yeah right theres no security issues here... We have this system locked down like a god damn tank... so if anyone wants to try they can just try it... i know what the hell is going on in this network.

And about the photoshop picture kooshin.com designed the website if you would open your eyes and look on the bottom of the page

You seem to half-ass things then. How do you know if your network is secure if you cant even tell me some simple facts about it, dont try to test me...i actualy know networking unlike you.

Shut the hell up... Anywho i got the issue resolved. Seems it wasent seeing the correct ip address and they were pulling up the wrong Ip and DNS servers within the network.

Back
Top Bottom