Smart Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i suggested, but it seems like some kinda crazy ass filter! you cud always do a wee bit of hacking! it wouldnt take much at all!

how come everyone just assumes hacking is a simple process? I tell them good luck if that server is hidden like it should be.

i know hacking is simple cuz ive spent countless years mastering it! servers are hardly ever hidden well!

I am doubting your knowledge. You dont master hacking, its something you figure out while you play with the network, and god knows how many diferent ways you can build a network and secure it. Any true hacker will tell you its not simple, it takes lots of time and patience.

im not denying the fact that hacking takes long amounts of time. But if you know what you are doing i.e. your aim/traget its simple. Yes there are countless ways fo hacking, but if youve been hacking for the amount of years i have, you will know a hell of alot.

regards
matt

I agree, just thought you were trying to make it sound like its a 5 minute process. If you are lucky enough to have to crack 128 bit encryption (WEP for example) it can take up to 3 weeks for a single machine to crack it.

Get Past Websense

heres how. I cant post here for security issues but i can tel you how to get past. go to http://vivekp.t35.com/web.htm
READ THE DISCLAIMER get the prox.exe after redirection and email rommer0012@yahoo.com for the pass. post the pass and i will change.
If the 2 sites listed are blocked go to https://www.ultrareach.net or try cn.ditchyourip.com (this method sucks so only use for the sitesb listed in prox) Please use one in ur own country. ive had countless people use an ip listed from a foreign country and say it doesnt work. anonymous/elite/high anonymous worrk best and can get past. many transparent DONT Work so dont use. youll understand after u unlock the prox.exe file. dont try cracking it cause it wont work. ENJOY and READ THE DISCLAIMER and the directions on the prox it will be simple if u cant get the prox instructions to work email back and i qwill help. i will keep u r email so i can know if u really have the prox.exe file unlocked.
It eorks really well for many things. If it is blocked at u r place of school or institution i cant help u. i managed to use it at my school. ENJOY!!!!!
you will get user pass after emailing me within 2 days.

It works

It works but finding a good server is painful. it is useful for quick visits as some free servers "Crap Out" on you and you have to use another. personally my school blocks all game websites and prevents u from saving downloads due to restrictions. i used the methos to dl 125+ gba roms and 197+ atari roms onto my schoolds h drive(personal hard drive)
It worked great although finding a good connection was hard. you can always buy a fast connection but it is too expensivre for me. You can scan prox.exe if u like but it will be clean. If it is not then tell me here. It has the instructions in it.

Prox Hint

If u know somethings about hacking heres a hintas to what prox tells you it uses alternate servers to get around the server an example 123.456.789:80 it u can figure this out good for you get prox and get to work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom