Cable Modem Screwy

JooK

Beta member
My RCA cable modem (with comcast isp) restarts itself every so often. The lights go off and the modem restarts, then the lights start to blink again. This could last 3 seconds or up untill the next time I wake up. This really annoys the hell out of me since the main reason I got cable was for school work (cant do homework if the damn cable aint working) and for gaming (Xbox Live and playing mmorpg's online). I have the latest drivers for my Ethernet card, my ethernet wire is almost brand new, and the ethernet card is almost brand new. This began happening only a couple of months ago, and it seemed to get worse and worse every day. My friend called up comcast (he has same problem) and they said they are having problems or something, and they are going to fix it by firday. GUESS WHAT!?!? Its not Friday, its Saterday! So... Either my Isp is super gay, or there is something wrong here.

Call your isp... they will hook you up with a new one... if you didnt break it or didnt buy it and are leasing.

Back
Top Bottom