My friends e-mail was broken into

Kabisk

Beta member
My friend Mallory got her account hacked into by this a hole at my school, and shes a computer idiot and cannot get in, I myself am not good enough to break in and get it either, ive tried all the scams i found online, and decided maybe someone here might know. Can someone get me and and help change her pword back or tell me how please?

What e-mail service are you using ? Yahoo/g-mail/hotmail..ect.

you can contact them, & have them change it for you, then when you log back in, change it to a different one.

when making a new one use upper case & character's like !*#^() in your password.

you click password recovery, answer your secret question, type in the email you want the password to be sent to. vala.

i don't mean to flame or anything, but this seems to happen a lot. a lot of people "claim" they've had their hotmail accounts broken into and ask to get it back. first thing if they stole it from you it's probably because your computer is insecure so "stealing" it back wouldn't help, cause they'll just resteal it? and a lot of people that request someone to help get "their" accout back usually have very few posts, for example kabisk with 2 both of them being in this tread. and last but not least, the first person you should contact is hotmail, not a computer forum. :)

that's just my two cents worth.

Kinda seems like flaming, but no offense taken, I see what you mean. I've normally been on gamingforce....did not know about this one till i did a search on ways to hack hotmail. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom