Make safe the CitiBank!

David Lindon said:
Yes, keep password secure and change regularly.

I just had two people call from the red cross (alegidly) but red cross had never heard of them and fake ids too!

They "Called" you or did they call you by email or something

I bet David or (DA3V85ID) said to the people "yer cause you can have my bank details here do you wont the PIN number ass well" and they replyed "hey why not sounds good anything else you wanna give away"
david said "yer why not here take my porche 911 its just outside anything else" and the 2 people said "umm yer 2 sugars plz" david said "just wait a min while i call the police because i am getting robbed by 2 people" lol that would be funny as

i get it now and DA3V85ID nice name m8 bet nobody can 4get that name lol, FUNNY AMD

\/\/0000000000000t!

I got my money back, the charges never cleared.

\/\/0000000000000t!

YEAH!!! THANK GOD, but David sadly is still DA3V85ID doesn't have a phone. BTW, David hosts this forum from his brain, and his GeForce3 is soldered in with his Torso. He is DA3V85ID, the android with a telephone.!!!! I crack myself up. DA3V85ID is like the terminator though, he will hunt you down, and Download your brain into his, and steal your identity. DA3V85ID is dangerous people. Airiox, it was probably DA3V85ID who stole you CC in the first place.... EEK! Watch out, DA3V85ID may come download you next!! He knows where you live!! *AMD ZEN runs is circles squealing like a small girlish child*

Back
Top Bottom