I need someone to hack for me

Encore Hacker

Beta member
Can someone teach me how to hack a website or do it for me. I know it sounds rediculous but everyone I ask to teach me always say lol then ignores me or jus send me a link to a program that i have no idea how to use. plz feel free to im me

you are askin in the wrong place, real hackers learn the selfs, its a trick that you can not learn, well i think not anyways.

Firstly; this Forum has a general loathing of certain Hackers, which is probably what you're more interested in than the security implementation.

Secondly as they've all said - its something you learn, and cannot be taught. You can read and practice; but you must learn yourself.

try taking some visual basic classes. really helps. and C++. also learn how to use linux-based computers. taht's really the way hacking goes. with linux. here... astalavista.com/ has some really good docs. read em and learn YOSELF!

i dunno. but if u wanna really hack and stuff, it has to be linux. i havent used macs in a while and im not too familiar with the format as opposed to windows. but yeah.

exatcly. which is why the program is just on MY desktop, not out on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom