Heck Yeah!

jac006

Golden Master
OH YEAH PEPS! 400 POSTS!!! Man, I kno, I kno, there are other people out there (LK) but still, considering how busy ive been, yeah, this is a huge achievement. Cant wait to senior member, guru and then who knows…. Lol. Thanx to all out there who were a help to me, or who supported me too… im gonna try and get the names down, but if I missed you and you were nice/supportive, im sorry, but I only have an i.q. of 175 (no joke, not like the other kid who lied about his and said it was like 216 or whatever…) so here goes: thank you amd zen, LK, David, alvino, mr. mixx, rakedog, xx cobra xx, FuRgy, Dynamix, crazyman143, The_Necromancer, technoman, Satorim, Chaos Affinity, TRDCorolla1, CarpeNoctem, airiox, blah blah… and everyone else ui forgot to mention (sorry). :D

thanks for mentioning me. :)

But seriously people, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS FOR EVERY POST THAT YOU GET........

nothing against you don't worry, i'm not even referring to you, this is your first post thread. I'm talking about people who make them more the once.

Yeah! Thx for mentioning me!! I "love" you.. In that CF kinda way, not sexual way of course... :D Anyway, thx for the mention, you can make Guru!

lol. thanx. yeah im sorry i did it. but i REALLY was in a mood to just celebrate ma efforts so eyah. wont do it again, even if i reach 10,000 (well maybe at that level i mgiht, but until then, no). :D

Back
Top Bottom