Help please!!

hate2cutweight

Beta member
I'm not in desperation or anything, but my younger brother recently took a computer class of some sort and could log into my laptop and change my password by logging doing something that I already figured out how to do. He said, "Hah, I bet you can't figure out how to see how to view what someone has been doing on his/her computer."

This really bugs me because he always rubs in my face how much smarter he is than I am.

Please help me figure out how to access this part of memory. I know you can erase temporary internet files from internet options, but can I still view the files after this memory has been wiped?

~thank you!!!

i don't understand what you are asking, do you want to get into your laptop? or get wiped files back?

I want to know how to access a computer's memory. I don't know if my brother was lying or not, but he said the computer logs what occurs on the computer/ what it views on the internet. If I erase my temporary internet files is there still a way for me to view them?

~thanks for your help

hate2cutweight said:
I'm not in desperation or anything, but my younger brother recently took a computer class of some sort and could log into my laptop and change my password by logging doing something that I already figured out how to do. He said, "Hah, I bet you can't figure out how to see how to view what someone has been doing on his/her computer."

This really bugs me because he always rubs in my face how much smarter he is than I am.

Please help me figure out how to access this part of memory. I know you can erase temporary internet files from internet options, but can I still view the files after this memory has been wiped?

~thank you!!!

I believe i know what your brother is talking bout , either he is opening the recent documents (wich keeps a record of all opened stuff for that day's activity on the comp.)

or he is looking at the history of the browser, in prpoerties wich also give you the option to reveiw the history of the comp. for that day or year, depending on how far you go back...

I don't remember how to do this from the top of my head, but will find out & let you know....

TO access the history, open up your internet browser and click on the "History" Icon. If you want to clear it,
click tools>Internet Options>Clear history and/or your temp.internet files..

I'm also a new member! Hey everyone

Back
Top Bottom