I need help with a nasty hijacker

You could always get the firefox browser its excellent, www.mozzilla.org but u would still probably have the same problem without using everyones elses previous techniques to clean it up.

Re: Thanks to all. Problem Resolved!!!

kb-resq said:
Technoman,
I owe you (and Microsoft) a debt of gratitude. I followed your suggestion and downloaded that Microsoft Antisypware Beta program and it seems to have fixed everything. Next I ran AdAware SE and Spybot just for giggles, and now I can run Internet Explorer again.
Prior to all of this I started using the Firefox browser as suggested by virus_killer. I like it better that IE, so I thinks I'll keep using that.

Mr.mixx,
Thanks for your suggestions as well, I was wondering how to disable that problem reporting to Microsoft!!

AOL Instant messaging works again as well.

Life is good again!!
:D :D :D

Glad you got it fixed, you don't owe me anything :p

Re: Thanks to all. Problem Resolved!!!

kb-resq said:
Technoman,
I owe you (and Microsoft) a debt of gratitude. I followed your suggestion and downloaded that Microsoft Antisypware Beta program and it seems to have fixed everything. Next I ran AdAware SE and Spybot just for giggles, and now I can run Internet Explorer again.
Prior to all of this I started using the Firefox browser as suggested by virus_killer. I like it better that IE, so I thinks I'll keep using that.

Mr.mixx,
Thanks for your suggestions as well, I was wondering how to disable that problem reporting to Microsoft!!

AOL Instant messaging works again as well.

Life is good again!!
:D :D :D

I know this is old but i forgot to answer one question....

To turn off that annoying error message thing, that say's it will send it to Microsoft ....What a joke.

To turn this annoinying bugger off, just click start/ right click my computer/ click advanced/ then click ERROR REPORTING

once there put a check mark in the box that say's disable error reporting, but put a check in the box that say's but notify me if a critical error occurs.

Back
Top Bottom