My First Site

V-Man

Baseband Member
OK, this is my first website, and I wanted to find out what y'all think!

I built this site for a Hunting Guiding Service. I am still in the process of updating and managing the content there, so there are a few things that dont work quite yet... I'm still working on it though.

I would LOVE someone to review it for me!

--Pat Litke

not bad... The whole duck honking thing could get anoying... and for some reason your pages load slowly even on a cable modem...

try optimizing your images...

Hey, Thanks,
The honking thing on the homepage wasn't my idea though....My clients. Maybe high traffic on our server caused the slowness...If alot of people are looking at the forum (soon to be guestbook) and accessing the MySQL database, it slows our bandwidth down immensly....I dont know why.

-Pat Litke

Spdstr's Opinion

VERY NICE. Although, if you had would slice up the images in PhotoShop or some other program and make them Black and White without mouseover, and then in color when mouseover. That's the only thing I can see wrong. If you didn't do the images, just ask the person who did ^_^.

Member,
~ Spdstr

Looks cool, the only problem i can find is on the homepage the counter is miles away from the content from the site causing the page to seem appear huge.

The noise is really irritating.

Back
Top Bottom