$1 hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your talking about space then you would know the greatest capacity for a hdd is not 100gb and people have more than one server you wont get anywhere if you dont read posts properly and see that I offered resellers.

For the price ranges you charge i guess the max is around 120Gb.. if its more...then you shouldnt be using over 100Gb really..thats one over crowded server..

I'll sit and watch you burn unless this is a private server your side-lining as a business. Catch you later.. IF you need help with any server hardening, security, cpanel setups let me know. OR perhaps an english lesson in paragraphing and sentencing?

lol you got to be joking me I have my own tech I wont crash and burn as I have a seperate business to the webhosting so one can support the other if needed do you have that I didn't see it on your site, maybe you should look at what other people say as you missed the part about the reseller that was pretty lame.

graham barnes just signed up to spa-*ahem*advertise his server. Camers is a professional and knows what he is doing. And he has good English skills.

lol hes like a newbie it clearly said in the 1st post people could upgrade the xmas special to a reseller if he couldn't see that hes no pro and I seem to be the one who has a backup business if hosting doesn't suceed what does he have besides a unfinished site.

Right..good old noob. Ok..lol

I have clients and its not unfinished im changing names and doing a new business with new servers.

I wouldnt suggest going around calling people noobs and whatnots, because it really does reflect on your own reputation and intelligence.

I wasnt moaning about reseller plans, i was moaning about your prices. Try mark yourself competitively. Unless you have a crap server and np support then keep your prices. And this other business has nothing to do with it, ok?

I suggest you leave right now and take your attitude elsewhere.

I would say you have the attitude:

You make no profit whatso ever. and you dont offer reseller accounts? What are your server specs

you said I dont have reseller accounts but my post clearly showed this before it was edited and I seem to remember you where the person who started the argument so you should leave for aqusations like that. I have been hosting for a few years now and had the forum skin design business going for 4 years now and seem to afford the servers with no problem at all also I was advertising and since thats the forum name there was no valid reason to edit my post.

Advertising to those whom deserve it and can sentence structure..

<thread closed>

PM me if any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom