Please help me get Free software from my school

novice2

Solid State Member
Hello,
I'm in high school and they have all kinds of great software on the computers including: Photoshop 7,Illustrator,GoLive 6.0,etc. about $2000 worth, but they have the C drive and most all features blocked blocked with a password.

They made it so that all the folders are shortcuts only (.lnk). Most everything is blocked too eccept D drive, A, and Programs wich contains only those shortcuts. They run XP.

Does anybody know how I can get to the hard drive (C) or the full programs? Surprisingliy they have Easy CD Creator too.

Any help is appreciated.

Dude, Just download them. It's gonna be pretty hard to get them from school as you will (I think) need the setup files...And they probably don't even store them on the computers! Just download :)

It is the best idea - as I said on the other Thread you put up, you're not going to get them running even if you could view them on the Computer or indeed transfer them.

xx cobra xx said:
umm download them use www.suprnova.org or download limewire, and if you dont give a shit about your pc download www.kazaa.com /kazaa is shit

I find it funny you said "If you don't give a shit about your pc download Kazaa" seeing as how Limewire has as much if not more spyware then KaZaA.

Kazaa is virus riden and it is easier to get caught for sharing on. There are much better alternatives of dl subjective material than p2p apps. And I am not talking about bit torrent, for those of you who do not know that bit torrent uses p2p protocol.

Back
Top Bottom