new site

Welcome to CF
Your company needs a userablity report. Art improvement is needed for your site. exp: black and green does not fit and your rating (userablity) will suffer because of that. I give userablity reports free to selected sites.Please sign up for one at my electric avenue thread or pm me.

Please visit the lounge to get to know us here at CF
electric avenue

hi guys,

dont understand why you think amdgamer site is mine!!! (I wish)

I simply came in here wanting to know if anyone had heard of it or knew what it was about.

Armitron, it is not my company.... and to everyone else.... I have no idea who private is. Why the confusion? This is too funny! :)

BTW, I like green and black! Aren't those AMD's colors anyway?

Happy holidays everyone!

BTW, In case anyone is interested, I just got an email from amdgamer.com after requesting info for their site, they said the site should be up and running in the next couple of weeks. I also had a good laugh, the guy who replied to my information request about amdgamer.com is the same user that posted in here earlier "private".

Anyways! Back to partying, It's X-Mas vacation so gotta take advantage of this free time!

why dont the administrator see what ip posted that message and if dino and theother guys is the same,oh and they both joined on the same day(hmmm suspicious) if you want people to go to your site just get it on google.

Back
Top Bottom