awkward problem

crazyjoe16

In Runtime
okay this is strange....my recycle bin is empty but the icon shows it as having something in it. so i clicked empty recycle bin and it said "are you sure you want to delete these 12 items" so i clicked yes...but the recycle bin icon still says there's something in it...i emptied again and again and it keeps saying there are 12 items in but there's nothing there. and when i send stuff to recycle bin it doesn't even go there....it just deletes automatically. does anyone know what that's all about?

the recycle bin icon does that sometimes (says its full when its not) and thats mainly just a bug it fixes itself. but I have never heard of your problem. What where the files that you last deleted to the recycle bin?

no technoman, that's not the problem....and i don't even remember what i last deleted....its not really a problem or an inconvenience....its just weird. well thnx anyway fellas. besides it doesn't really matter anyway, i'm reformatting my hard drive in a week anyway :D

I deleted around 1000 files at once, Not a good idea, but hey. I cancled in the middle and my recyling bin said that i had deleted the files when I cancled in the middle. I got it fixed by emptying and restarting.

haha yea i've restarted my computer around 30 tims at least since this problem started. but its no longer a problem...i deleted recycle bin haha. probably a good idea too because i decided not to do a reformat on my hard drive. i was originally going to do it because i had so much adware and crap....but for some reason lately my computer has been running REALLY good and i have like no adware and like no problems or anything anymore, so no reformat :D or maybe the ad/spyware is hiding in a dark corner just waiting to rape me when i least expect it......... :(

Back
Top Bottom