i hate IE with a passion...

crazyjoe16

In Runtime
okay seriously people....is there a way to disable internet explorer?? because wow its really pissing me off...popups, spyware, viruses, etc... i already tried going to add/remove programs but its not there...i treied add/remove windows xp components...but that doesn't work either.i want internet explorer to burn in hell for the rest of eternity!

Yeah, When I downloaded Mozilla Firefox, Every time I went to my inbox via MSN Messenger it would open with IE, Lol, That made me mad.

it did the same for me, but then i messed with to far too much and i missed it all up so i had to install IE 6 again. FireFox is well good, i use Mozilla Thunderbird. do you ?

yea msn always opens in internet explorer....and so do popups rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... but i, personally, use maxthon as my browser...but i keep hearing about how great firefox is.....so is it really that great?

Well if you boot up to safe mode, then go to control panel and then set program access, then you can tell it not to use I.E...or Win Messanger

yea...that didn't work, plus if i were to do what you said, it disabls windows media player also.....i hate microsoft....well i hate IE anyway... :D

Back
Top Bottom