Ping of Death

You people put me all off :cool: With you unhappiness and we hate peopleness. People would like the Internet so much more without people like you Jerrylittle, and without people like you Sockman for encouraging them.

Lord Kalthorn said:
You people put me all off :cool: With you unhappiness and we hate peopleness. People would like the Internet so much more without people like you Jerrylittle, and without people like you Sockman for encouraging them.
Tell me please Lord Kalthorn; I assure you that this is the first time I spammed someone with 6,000 emails a night for two nights. I get real feed up with someone spamming me whom I write and ask them to take me off their list there response was no they will not do that; then I recieved more spam. I would have and do really enjoy the internet until people like this do this to me. So, my question is do you think that we all should leave these people alone? If you really do believe this then I would be willing to beat one for two dollars you voted for Scarry Kerry! Please reply and help me out here I am willing to listen.. Have a nice day.

SocK_MaN said:
This should give you all the info you need
Ping of death
Hey sock man did you see the post Lord Kathlorn put when you replied to me? He hates this conversation and where it went. Well notice that he has a quote at the bottom of his name it is sanitystrikes.net if you go there it has to do with mass mailings obvoiusly. So he is probably owner or something of this spam mailing there. He don't like the fact thtat if I get spammed by him I will send him 6,000 emails a night! Good he is afraid. This is what he meant when he said the internet would be a lot better with out people like me and you. Well he probably voted for the scarry Kerry to. Hey thanks for the website you linked me to.... Have a good one. Spammers Beware!

em...insanitystrikes.net is a hosting company i own.

now called xtonet.com - We just put all spammers on the black list anyway..whoopee doo. lol. Anyway how you figure i am a spammer site!? LOL

camers said:
em...insanitystrikes.net is a hosting company i own.

now called xtonet.com - We just put all spammers on the black list anyway..whoopee doo. lol. Anyway how you figure i am a spammer site!? LOL
you can pretty much tell your site will be mass emailing! I can tell mass mailing is in your blood.

Just to set things straight:
I dont agree with ping of deathing someone. I was giving information to jerry because he asked. I havent ping of deathed anyone and i dont intend to do it.

SocK_MaN said:
Just to set things straight:
I dont agree with ping of deathing someone. I was giving information to jerry because he asked. I havent ping of deathed anyone and i dont intend to do it.
Just seems that your all on the spammers side of things thats all good. I like to POD anyone who spams now. ha ha

Back
Top Bottom