Respectful Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
59 million people agree with ya, eh? And how about the rest of the world? Last time I checked, we were pretty much the most hated country in the world...

Almost the whole world likes us. People watch to much news and dont experience things for themselves. Small pockets of people hate us yes. But most of the people welcome us and admire us.

root said:
I know my shit, and I prooved it with links, backed up evidence reviews dictionary definitions, reports and news sites. I saw no such evidence from you.

You can make your count 59million and one, because I also agree with your politics, what I disagreed with is the way you post, your attitude your insults, weak arguments, and lack of respect for anyone and demands for respect for yourself, -respect cannot be taken, it can only be given.

I also gave links you dumbass. For once stop trying to criticize me. I provided a few links and they were relevant to the debate. My weak arguments? Look at your own crappy arguments. You cannot debate well because you don't use proper evidence.

You're nothing more then a fool.

As far as I am aware, encyclopedas, news sites encatas and report are all credible sorts of evidence, anaolgies are a widely accepted way of putting a ponit accross in a new light after yourapponent has failed to understand what you are talking about.

Your nothing more than a little redneck pissat on the face of this earth and the sooner a suicide bomber blows the shit out of you and your inbred redneck family the better.

I'll probably get edited moderated and warned, but I think it has to be said,
I lost all respect for you Giancarlo, you are the most pathetically argumentative person around here (I use the phrase pathetic to illustrate your black and white, right and wrong, point recycling unbudging style of debate) and argumentative to describe your debates, you don't debate you state then argue black and blue.

your a twat, there is nothing more to be said on the subject as far as I am concerned.

Man you guys just need to settle down.

I like to argue myself as my family and friends will tell you. I can argue about something that is pointless and even after someone has acknowledged I am right.

But this is just annoying. You arent even arguing about anything anymore. Except "I am better than you look at my muscles you suck." :D

root said:
As far as I am aware, encyclopedas, news sites encatas and report are all credible sorts of evidence, anaolgies are a widely accepted way of putting a ponit accross in a new light after yourapponent has failed to understand what you are talking about.

I posted a variety of evidence to support my opinion. Several credible sites and credible information. You have failed to back yourself up and in fact you don't know anything of use. You are not really relevant to any debate because of your lack of knowledge.

Your nothing more than a little redneck pissat on the face of this earth and the sooner a suicide bomber blows the shit out of you and your inbred redneck family the better.

I happen to be from Europe, you piece of crap. You stupid moronic crap. I am from Spain. I was born in Madrid. You better watch who you talk to you idiotic little brat. You are an insulting condescending moron. You think you know what you are talking about but it happens to be you don't have a clue. I hope you jump off a cliff.

I lost all respect for you Giancarlo, you are the most pathetically argumentative person around here (I use the phrase pathetic to illustrate your black and white, right and wrong, point recycling unbudging style of debate) and argumentative to describe your debates, you don't debate you state then argue black and blue.

You are the one with problems. You don't know how to present an argument properly and effectively. You have serious problems.

your a twat, there is nothing more to be said on the subject as far as I am concerned.

You're the twat.

Well I just read roots post and the line was crossed. Bye Bye thread.

<<< THREAD CLOSED >>>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom