your feedback on toshiba

athlon64fx

Golden Master
I wpuld like all of you to tell me your ecperices with anythiong toshiba I work there and its hell. the plant that makes big screen tvs over 30 inches. ill tall you they are cheap and they dont use very good parts and the PCBs look auful

just tell me what u all think. personally

sony rules

I have a Tosh laptop which I'm very pleased with (2 yrs old). Feels like it's well built and has never let me down, so I'm surprised at the picture you paint of the TV factory being hell. Mind you, I have always regarded Sony as head and shoulders above the rest where quality is concerned, but I got the Tosh at a price I couldn't refuse, £200 ($140) cheaper than the equivalent Sony model. I do, however, choose Sony products when I can afford them because I still regard them as the best quality. However, I have read recently that even well-respected brands are unfortunately cutting corners now to keep prices down because there's so much more competition. They say competition is a good thing as it drives prices down, but it's a pity it also seems to drive quality down as well. Those of us who want the best quality and are willing to pay for it are going to find it hard to get what we want and will end up having to either go without or put up with an inferior product. and that's progress?

I've never really had much toshiba equip but I have always heard good feedback from them and the same with sony.

What are they like to work for dell_ate_my_dog?

i assemble teh crts for teh projection tvs. really boring and tiring. and rough work cause you dotn have very many breaks. and working overtime alot

Wow...i am working my tail off too, between keeping 32 bowling machines working, and unloading merch trucks.

i barely get to come on here anymore, but i am going on vacation soon from the Mechanic job.....Lol

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
i assemble teh crts for teh projection tvs. really boring and tiring. and rough work cause you dotn have very many breaks. and working overtime alot
:eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom