websense

jac006

Golden Master
At my work, we have a very strong websense filter, where everything from entertainment to tasteless is filtered and blocked. Is there any possible way to get around it, without using something like megaproxy.com, which is, by the way, blocked too. Please help!

how?

how would they find out? cmon. if you know, please. im trying to do some research for my job, and the websense just wont let me do much at all. please tell. essential!

Re: how?

jac006 said:
how would they find out? cmon. if you know, please. im trying to do some research for my job, and the websense just wont let me do much at all. please tell. essential!
Open internet explorer and go to tools > Internet options. Connections tab > Proxy server. Try and find some proxies addresses when you are use those. Hope that works for you.

thanks. im wondering though, if there's anyway other than too, in case that fails.

If your work has blocked internet options then try....

go to c:/windows/system32/lusrmgr.msc and create a new profile.
Then log onto your profile and search google for a proxy. Ex.... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=proxy+server+on+3128

The reaseon you need to do the google search is because websense blocks most proxy sites. Choose any proxy and go to internet options>connections>lan settings. Then click on the box that is labeled "use proxy server....." Type in the proxy Ip and the Port and make sure that the box labeled "bypass proxy server...." is unchecked

Then go to the proxy site and try random proxys until you find a fast one. Or you can just do it at home and save alot of time.

This is what I used to do in school, it worked fine and was never caught.

websense sucks.
in school they put websese so nobody go to gaming sites or anything else.im very lucky that i know how to access
to the administrator.

David's and Carpenoctoms ideas sound good, But in my school, you can''t acces tools/internet options they have blocked that too!!!

How did you eg taccess to the admintrator soccer fan????

On my network they watch your pc screen from a diffrent secret room with no glass in the door so u cant see whars goin on

Back
Top Bottom