Status
Not open for further replies.

zipei

Beta member
hey
i'am french
i live in france
and i have a question for you about g. w. bush
Can you say that you think about your president?
because in Tv (in my country) we learn more on bush and we see that he is a bad man...
and i don't know if you know who is really this...'man'

Hello and Welcome To CF Hope you stick around
Well mate i know just as much as you do about the guy as i do, i live in the UK :D

hello and welcome

i cant realy say, i live in the UK so i only no what the media want me to no about him

Hello and welcome to CF.

I have seen bush be a very fair man in the past but I think the media have jumped at this opportunity to portray him this way to creat sales and news ratings. The media have the power to make anyone look how they want.

hey welcome to CF
i live in the usa... the media probably does makes bush look worse than he is. the media is powerful, they tell what they want you to believe and make you feel stupid if you don't believe it

yeah, certainly
but i think that in usa the channel fox per exemple tell you a good image from bush because the tv and the others types of communication (newspaper...) are controlled by the gouvernment

Yes, welcome. I was wondering, too, how does the ranking system go here? And also, what's with the Add to *******'s reputation?

You have to relize, hes just a president. its all bout the media giving him a bad rep. he cant make all the bad moves, its all backed up by organisations and workers..Its americans faults too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom