deleting the search in the address bar does not fully delete

howylad

Beta member
hi there guys,

to methods to delete the history, tools-internet options-clear history

and for the search engine drop down box, tools-internet options-content-auto complete-clear forms
- clear passwords

however when i type in www.goo (google) a list of google addresses with there search queries comes up in the address box such as

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=blackpool+B+and+Bs&meta=

as well as other ones

how can you completely clear it?

go on my computer, then go to change settings, then internet options, then do delete cookies, delete history and if you want to delete internet files, that shud do the job

hi no it hasn't worked by deleting cookies, temp internet files or folders.

all addresses start with google cause thats the search engine i use,

but there are 2 addresses (unrelated) which are about 2-3+ weeks old

i wonder why i wont delete??

thanks in advance for any replies

because...

hi, i would rather you didnt sware when talking to me and there are many reasons why you would want to delete the search history, in my case its my computer and i want complete control over operationg system as apposed to windows controlling me so to speak.

Ask your self why is it not clearing when it should be? one reason could be that it is a bug in the computer.

Im sure there are other reasons but thats why im here asking the question- if any one knows it may help.

do you know?

well even if it did come out with different examples sites like when you typed google it wouldnt really matter.... it just shows the places of that certain site youve been in

Back
Top Bottom