FT - New Computer for trade, AMD 3200+ System. Offer anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply Reply

lol well done i havent laft like this for ages please carry on please.

o and also i totay agree to you saing about the road users, i hate people who go 40 down a nat speed limit road and espcholy when your late for c**p work.

But AS YOU INSALTED THIS FORUM I WILL HAVE TO TAKE ACTION AND I WOULD LOVE TO SAY LOCKED.

plz carry on this funny stuff in the socoil louge ur craking me up.

one thing as im not to shore were the lock post button is ill let you off just this once untill i can find were this so called lock butten is!?!?! humm were is that thing hummm nop not there!?!

PhantomOSX said:
"if i have the language you used to one of my Friends again i will ban you is that clear"

That makes no sense, learn to speak English correctly. Moderators are suppose to enforce rules, not buddy up with "friends". I flammed him bc he's a moron that likes to say "Hey guys! Look, he's bumping his own threads! HOLY SHIT!!!" People who do that shit have no life, you don't see me going around trolling telling people they bump to much, I have better things to do. You want to ban me then fucking do it, don't fucking make threats, you think I give a flying fuck about some hole in the wall forum that barely has any members with moderators that think they're big shit and obsess over the little power they have. I mean, come one, 1570 posts??? Is there anything else you do? You want to ban with your buddies that's one thing, but if he was flammed he deserved it for sticking his head in my thread and bossing me around like he's some authority figure. Ban me all you want, I can ALWAYS come back using socksifters or proxy tunneling. Your IP/Perma/Name bans are about as useless as your social life. Doesn't matter to me. Is that clear asshole?

Yep I agree. Matt is a loser and this guy backs up my opinion.

Totally crap mod remove Matt :D

Novartic is back? Wow this forum is really going down the drain lmfao...

So you have..

An admin who can't enforce rules (nothing personal)
A mod who is never on
A mod who takes sides and makes completely irrelevant comments and threats (yes matt that's you)
a mod who doesn't know how to lock threads.

You should really rethink your forum situation David this is pathetic...

well i cant lock a thread. its no were to be found. And im not that bad its just that i wanted some fun all those years ago, and dont dis DAVE. he has my support. I only go bye the rules, even sad iv even got them printed out and with me at all times. so there!

im just here to enforce the rules of the forum oki

now stop with the language now i have to edit all that out

give the little guys a chance stop putting your thread to the top let overs go there your thread will still be seen

flamming or flaming doesnt matter to me

all forum members are my friends people abuse and flame then i will sort them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom